The term 'Bank Machine' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Park Row, Leeds, LS1 5AB, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 3610221 England & Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- No Warranties. Use of this web site and its contents are at the user's sole risk. Bank Machine assumes no responsibility for consequences from the use of the information herein, or in any respect for the content of such information, including, but not limited to, delays, errors or omissions, the accuracy or reasonableness of information, the defamatory nature of statements, ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights, and the violation of property, privacy or personal rights of others. Bank Machine is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference or reliance on such information.
INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT WILL CARDTRONICS OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE UNDER ANY FORM OF ACTION, INCLUDING CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER CLAIM FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE, SITE CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, EFFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE SYSTEM FAILURE, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE RELATED TO THIS WEB SITE OR ANY WEB SITE OPERATED BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This web site may contain tools and calculators. Bank Machine provides tools and calculators as a service to users, for educational purposes only. Bank Machine does not guarantee the accuracy of the calculators or the results. Bank Machine is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of the use of such tools and calculators.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- While this website is regularly monitored to prevent users from posting abusive or offensive content, we do not provide any guarantee that content which could be considered offensive will be censored and accept no responsibility for any offense caused.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All correspondence should be addressed to email@example.com